Thursday, October 27, 2011

Birthday Month



I have been a MAJOR slacker in blogging lately. Over the past month we have had so fun times though. October is the month of my birthday and let's just say I definitely act like a princess during this time! To start off the celebration my best friend Courtney organized a BBQ at our friend Matt's house. We had SUCH a blast! I was so happy to see our friends there and owe Matt a HUGE thank you for letting us hang out at his house! I was even made a home made birthday cake! YUM!!!

The next night we had more friends come and celebrate by going to dinner!! Once again, I had so much fun!! I am sooo lucky to have great friends especially my good friend Nick and brother-in-law Aaron who drove all the way home from Seattle to spend my birthday with me. It was a great surprise and meant the world to me!!!

John, being the amazing husband that he is, celebrated my birthday a bit early! He surprised me with some fabulous boots I wanted, tons of new lotions from bath and body works, and of course candy!! He even made me dinner!! I love him so much!

To end my birthday celebrations I headed down to St. George with my family. Unfortunately John had to stay home and work but being with the family is always a fun time for me. I can not even begin to perfectly describe how much fun we all have together. Those of you who know my dad, know that being with him is like 24/7 entertainment. He is probably one of the funniest people I know. He always makes me laugh so hard with how outrageously crazy he can be. It was really nice to be with them. And yes, they spoiled me rotten with lots of shopping, presents, dinner at pizza factory and best of all: a giant, frosted cake from costco! Yes the one with the huge globs of frosting that I LOVE!!! I think the best part of that cake was the fact that after we had enough of the cake me, my cousin Ellie, my aunt Nena, and my sister Brooke got in a gigantic cake fight!! We were absolutely covered in frosting.... needless to say I licked my frosting off ....mmmm......

Thank you friends for being so wonderful! I hope you know how much I love being with you guys and how much I appreciate you caring and looking out for me!!

Thank you family for being the best family anyone could ever ask for!! I know I don't spend as much time with you all as I would like to but I LOVE YOU!!! I seriously don't know what I would do without you!!

Thank you John for being such an amazing husband... I love you more than words can say and am sooooo grateful I have you in my life!!!













2 comments:

  1. So fun :) Glad to see you've had a good month! Sorry I wasn't able to make it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you had a great birthday!! I'm glad John treated you so well!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete