Tuesday, July 5, 2011

A New Addition


Well, the time has come, John and I are adding on to our nice little family.....

Nope, Sorry, NoT PREGO. On July 20th we get to bring home a new puppy!!!
I have been begging John to get a puppy probably since the day we were married, only to receive a no way, not happening, don't have time, or we all know how well you took care of your last puppy. Of course that didn't stop me from asking daily, looking at puppies for sale, or holding on to the hope that one day I would finally brake John down enough from bugging him that he would give in. Looks like my plan worked out quite well! When John finally said we were ready for a dog we both were looking online constantly. John is actually the one who found ours!
A few days ago John sent me a link to the cutest little Mini Schnauzer. Instantly we both had to go look at her. Right when we saw her, held her, and talked to the owner selling her we fell in love and put our deposit down! She is absolutely adorable and we can't wait to bring her home! Once again, my husband is amazing for finally letting me get my puppy!


Chloe Condrat


1 comment:

  1. She is sooo cute!!! I cant wait to meet her!I am so happy you guys are going to add to your cute little family :) Yay for Chloe!

    ReplyDelete